Epsom Truck Rentals FAQs

What license is required for truck rentals from Epsom Truck Rentals?

For truck rentals or moving van hire we need a current and full driver’s license. We cannot rent our vehicles to probation or learner drivers.

Where in Bendigo do I collect my truck rental?

Epsom Truck Rentals is located on 3 Rohs Road, Bendigo East, Victoria. While we are based in Bendigo, take advantage of our competitive rates, we are just a short drive from Ballarat, Echuca, Castlemaine and Shepparton.

What vehicles do you have available for hire?

We have a range of commercial vehicles to suit many commercial and domestic uses. Ask us about our competitive rates for moving trucksmoving vanstray truck rental and tailgate loaders.

Do you have moving trucks and moving vans Bendigo?

Basically, if you are moving house, moving stock, relocating your office or bringing new furniture home we have the vehicles you need. Whether you call them moving trucks or moving vans, we have them here at our depot in Bendigo. Tell us what you need to do and we can advise you on which of our commercial vehicles will meet you requirements.

Do I need a truck license for your moving truck rentals?

Not necessarily. We have many moving rental trucks that only require a car license, ask us about it when you phone to rent a moving truck.